Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dating Wrap-up

Here's the wrap up of my dating adventures this week:

1) Was told my job was "stupid and dumb" on a blind date. (I decided that it would be "stupid and dumb" for me to go on a second date with so-called date.)

2) Received 6 emails/winks from guys wearing no shirts in their profile picture.

3) Received 1 email from a guy that would be older than my grandfather. (and said he still wanted kids - WTF?)

4) Found out that a guy I had gone out with a few times and was starting to really like was moving next week for work. To Dubai.  (I'm not sure there is a layover in Dubai on any of my upcoming trips, so it's going to make anything really, really difficult.) I'm sad because it's been awhile since I've met someone that I've actually liked. Romantically and on a friendship level.  And he likes me. And we have fun together. (And he has an accent! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment